Services > General Radiology
Please note all of the General Radiology Procedures performed at our office locations are listed below. Walk-in XRAY's are accepted with the prescription from the patient's referring physician.
For detailed information about a specific procedure visit the following resources:
Exam Preparation Instructions
- Please remember to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Wear comfortable clothing, (some exams may require 2 piece garments)
- Avoid wearing jewelry
- Bring anything in writing from the Referring Physician, Attorney's paperwork.
- Bring License and Insurance Cards
- All consent forms will need to be signed prior to the exam and medical history will be reviewed
- Bring any comparison films you may have, unless they are previous with Russo
- Payment is expected at the time of service/exam